BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry chocolate cupcakes 12 ct see more...

Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
These cupcakes are very yummy and are good portions to have when desiring cupcakes. My friends and I like to stick the whole cupcake in our mouths at once since they are smaller in size. However, they dont always have that moist taste to them compared to home-made cupcakes, but for packaged cupcakes, these are pretty good! If i dont have time to bake cupcakes, I like to grab these to bring to an event instead.
adriana P.
adriana P.
This are great you can buy them at target ,walmart, foods. Co,or food max.these are great for the kids to snack. On on bbqs and camping trips. And also very. Affordable
Christy D.
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
They are awesome! A little more than a mouthful - unless you're home alone. Then just shove that sucker in and enjoy the mouthful of creamy chocolate yumminess!! Nummmm nummmm nommm......
Alice D.
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
Delicious and chocolate paradise. They are not big so they are easier to bite out off, I buy them for work all the time, everyone loves them. Small desserts ready to go.
Sandy R.
I like these a lot. The only down side is that they are tiny and I feel I eat more then I should 😰 but they are so delicious
Carrie Z.
Carrie Z.
Broken Arrow, OK
These little cupcakes are yummy! They are the perfect size for little ones. They get a treat, but not too much sugar. They work great for class parties.
whitneyNov k.
whitneyNov k.
Cumberland, MD
These mini cupcakes are so cute with their fun sprinkles and they taste great! The cake is so moist and the icing isn't too sweet that it's sickening, it's just perfect!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Great treat when you are craving something sweet! I work near a target and will sometimes buy a package for my coworkers. They are always gone the same day!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Webster, FL
I don't care for these at all. They always taste old no matter what the sale by date is.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Acworth, GA
Good price, nice size for classroom parties, but I only buy them because they are affordable enough to buy for many children. But, I do not like most cupcakes that are premade unless they are from a nice bakery. The kids seem to enjoy them though.
Sandy R.
Do they have these in full size?