market pantry Market Pantry Chicken Nuggets 29 oz

by Market Pantry

Market pantry chicken nuggets 29 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of market pantry Market Pantry Chicken Nuggets 29 oz!
Kiana C.
Ummm hellooo?! What are you doing!?!? If you're a chicken nugget lover and haven't had these chicken nuggets yet, you haven't lived! Lol but seriously. These are the BEST frozen chicken nuggets I've ever had! These are even better than some fast food chain's nuggets! They only sell at target as far as I know and I bought this in a 1 pound bag for about $4. You can either microwave or throw in the oven but if you want to reach ultimate perfection of chicken nuggetry you HAVE to put them in the oven! No fat, crispy on the outside, always juicy on the inside! You will not be disappointed!
Chloe N.
Love market pantry chicken products. They are cheaper than brand name and just as good of quality and taste. They are quick and easy to make and great for kids, students, and adults. I buy these all the time.
Leandra T.
Purchased at: Target
These are my daughters favorite brand of chicken nuggets. They taste great, not heavily breaded, and can be cooked in the oven or in the microwave.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Both my husband and I swear by this product. We haven't found any other brand of frozen chicken nuggets that we like, and these are far cheaper than a name brand, such a Tyson. We usually heat these up in the oven, and they crisp up nicely and taste delicious. They aren't as great in the microwave because they don't get crispy, so we only cook them this way if we are in a hurry.

Looking for your answer?