market pantry Market Pantry Cherry Limeade Sparkling Water Beverage - 1 Liter uploaded by Brittany B.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry cherry limeade sparkling water beverage - 1 liter see more...

Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
It's really great and it takes the place of Soda. 10x healthier. Zero calories! I love all of the flavors but this by far my favorite. It's only .72¢ at Target. I am completely satisfied with the price and flavor!
Jenn C.
This is my favorite summer beverage! Rather than have a cola that will stain your teeth, I prefer to go with clear beverages. This one is especially good when it's served ice cold. Delicious!
Sierra S.
Northridge , CA
I've been drinking water a lot lately but sometimes I want something that's carbonated. I don't want to drink soda so I started drinking targets carbonated water. This is my favorite go to drink when I'm craving a soda.
Kailee N.
This is definitely my favorite flavored water, it sometimes can be a little too bubbly but the taste of it and the low price is great I always get at least 3 when I go to target
Kendra M.
I'm not a fan of this flavored water. The flavors taste very fake to me. I'd much rather infuse my own water with fruits that I know are real and good for me.
Maria B.
The market pantry sparking waters are by far the best sparkling waters. They don’t taste artificial or flat , very refreshing and so many flavor options !
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
This is so good! I typically don't enjoy flavored waters but this has a better flavor than most. I love to drink it mixed with rum.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love these flavored water! They taste amazing and are such a great alternative to soda! Highly
Recommend
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Favorite flavor! Cherry limeade is good but sparkling water version?! So refreshing and yummy.