BY MARKET PANTRY #71 in Syrups

Market pantry butter flavored pancake syrup - 24 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great syrup that is so much cheaper than most brands yet tastes just as great. I love how it is cheaper then most brands at the store because it comes at a great value.
Melissa V.
I personally like this butter, no one in my family shares my interest though. i love the buttery taste and the consistency. not too thick or runny. great rich taste.
parthavi a.
I love this Maple syrup and use it a lot over my pancakes and waffles ! makes it taste great and is also the right amount of sweet !
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I do buy this whenever I am in target. This syrup taste really good and if you use your cartwheel app you get an extra 5% off!
Tuesday H.
Kenner, LA
Tastes like Mrs. Butterworths. Soooooo delicious. I like to eat this on homemade buttermilk pancakes, this is so good.
brooklyn G.
I love pancake syrup I warm it upI put it on my french toast my pancakesyou can put it on a lot of stuff I like it
brooklyn G.
Is t reall butter?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is this syrup thick? I have made a mistake of trying a new brand because it was on sale and it was super thin and runny. I hate runny syrup