market pantry Market Pantry Brown Sugar 2 lbs uploaded by Caroline J.

BY MARKET PANTRY #80 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Market pantry brown sugar 2 lbs see more...

• Do you usually use "light brown" sugar or "dark brown"? I...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Caroline J.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually have this in my dorm room sitting right on my desk. My roomate and I both love to use it for our tea. We just prefer the taste . I love this brand because I still get exactly what I want without paying an ugly price for the name. Market pantry is overall a great brand :)
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is a great bag for people who prefer to use brown sugar. Two pounds lasts me quite a while and this target brand taste as good as any other brown sugar brand that I have tasted.
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
I love that this product is so cheap, especially here in Hawaii. It's exactly like the rest of the brown sugar brands out there. You won't break your budget with this product.
Lisa N.
I am OBSESSED with this Market Pantry line from Target. It gives us delicious foods at an unbeatable price. You can't tell the difference between name brand and Target brands.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Great line of products from Target. This brown sugar is just as good as the name brand. Can't really tell a difference between them and it's at a better price.
Linda C.
The market pantry line from target is great. They offer great foods at reasonable prices. When I can't afford brand items, I go for the Market Pantry line.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Same exact thing as a Brand Name brown sugar just without the price tag. It taste the same even better. Love finding store brands for cheap.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
This is a good quality brown sugar. I cant tell it apart from the name brand. Its also a lot cheaper then the name brand so that is a plus.
Emily G.
Archer, FL
Anything Market Pantry is great. The cheaper price without a cheaper value is what draws me to this and other products from this brand.
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Glad Target finally has a pantry and sells great products such as these. It is tasty and holds up in holiday baking and everyday use
Carolyn S.
WAUKEGAN, IL
Do you usually use "light brown" sugar or "dark brown"? Is there any difference between the two besides color?