BY MARKET PANTRY #27 in Milk

Market pantry 1% low fat milk .5 gal see more...

Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Bought this for the first time last month, j have to say it taste better that the other mills I have tried it's not too thick. It is definitely worth the price cost about $1.79 I would buy this again for sure.
Kate M.
I get market pantry milk when I'm at target. I feel that it is just the same as name brand milk and it's usually more affordable. Also on the cartwheel app there is usually a coupon for at least five percent off.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
This is good milk and I purchase it often because I'm a big target shopper. I also use the cartwheel app to get an extra 5 percent off and my target card for another 5 percent off.
Linda C.
North Babylon, NY
I love the Market Pantry milks and half and half products, the problem is they are out of stock almost every time I go into Target. Then I'm forced to buy more expensive brand names. Target please get on this!
Diana V.
Tampa, FL
As a college student that doesn't go though an entire gallon and wants to get all home and grocery shopping done in one place this size is great and convenient because I do all of my other shopping at target.
Megan A.
Can you really go wrong with milk?! I suppose you can. lol but before I started buying organic, Market Pantry was my go to milk! Only advice is to always check the expiration date!
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
Great tasting milk. I like the smaller container. Not as inexpensive as most places I've bought milk. Nice to be able to buy milk at target when I'm already shopping in there.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
I love some good milk. Easy to go and grab milk from Target, but definitely not the cheapest milk out there. I have bought it for less at multiple other stores.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
Great tasting and very convenient to get when you are at target. We go through milk very fast with 2 little ones in the house, and this is priced pretty well.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
This is an economical and great tasting milk. We drink tons of milk so saving money is key and this tastes just as good as any other 1% that we've tried.
Gabrielle G.
Does this taste similar to 2% at all?