Market Pantry Garlic Powder Spice 3.12oz

by Market Pantry

Market pantry garlic powder spice 3.12oz

Dose this have anything other than garlic Powder in it?
Start your review of Market Pantry Garlic Powder Spice 3.12oz!
Flat rock, MI
Garlic Powder is an everyday essential, not just got thanksgiving time. I use it on everything that I cook, it just gives it such a good flavor. The market pantry brand is great just like all the others, I haven't had a bad one yet!
Kennesaw, GA
Great seasoning! I use this to season my vegetables, tilapia, chicken...pretty much everything! It's a versatile seasoning that can be incorporated into most recipes. It's pretty affordable too.
Tallmadge , OH
Great value, and wonderful flavor. I use garlic powder in lots of my cooking since it adds tons of flavor and no sodium or fat! Market pantry is a Great product for the price!!
Milton, WA
I used this with almost everything I cook. It has real garlic taste and is easier than having to cut up garlic cloves. I'm constantly busy and this does save me some time.
Weatherford , TX
I put garlic powder on just about everything I cook. Target brand Garlic powder has a very nice flavor, quality and price. I couldn't ask for a better product
Highlands Ranch, CO
I put garlic powder on almost anything I make. It's a useful ingredient that goes well with everything. Market pantry brand is the best!
Somers Point, NJ
Market pantry garlic powder spice is great tasting garlix powder. Nothing ground breaking here but it does the trick in all recipes!
Fords, NJ
This product has a rich flavor to it . It is an essential when the turkey is being marinated . It is a must for the turkey.
Mooresville, NC
I love Garlic powder. It's nice to sprinkle over veggies while sautéing them. Brings out a nice flavor and is amazing!!!
Oak Park, IL
This is great for making garlic bread and goes well with a lot of other products. I love my garlic powder.