BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry finely shredded mexican style taco blend cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I love market pantry shredded cheeses because they are cheap, taste great, and melt easily! It is hard to find another brand that compares! This particular cheese is my favorite because I can put it in just about anything, meaning I only have to buy one flavor!
Taylor S.
Winston Salem, NC
A great value in shredded cheese. I love this product for homemade tacos or macaroni and cheese. It's yummy and melts well. Although not the healthiest choice it does have options for lower fat percentage.
Sarah M.
Auburn, AL
love this cheese blend, its always cheaper than name brands but taste exactly the same and is great on not only tacos but quesadillas and i even use it in my morning eggs too!
Justine D.
Who says you have to buy name brand shredded cheese. Target's Market Pantry is affordable and tastes great. I don't often go out of my way to go to Target, but when I do always stock up on the essentials like this cheese. The fine shred makes for excellent melting for quesadillas, tacos, or even chili. And this cheese is often on further discount with the target app.
Molly O.
Target brand products are definitely on par with other name brand products. i love taco-blended cheese with my beans for dips, and this product tastes just as good as name brand blends. for the price, i am very happy with what I'm getting. would recommend.
Scottie V.
We go through this stuff like water. Nachos is my favorite late night snack and this on corn chips, add sour cream and jalapeños.... YUMM! Deluxe edition with refried beans and tomatoes from the garden when available. We buy the biggest bag we can find!
Elizabeth D.
Great cheese! It melts easily and is pretty inexpensive. For the quality it is a great value. I usually get a Market Pantry brand cheese because of how adorable and great tasting it is. I love their taco style blend of shredded cheese.
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
This cheese is okay as an addition to a quick and easy weeknight family meal. Good for tacos, burritos, taco salad and quesadillas. That said, I don't really think of it as a particularly healthy or high quality choice. It is a commodity food product, and priced accordingly.
Julie J.
This taco blend cheese is perfect for all dishes Mexican style! Tacos, enchiladas, burritos, I'm drowning them in this cheese! It's just as delicious as name brand kind, such as Kraft, but for a cheaper price!
Trista M.
Thornton, CO
Let me first start off by saying how much I love Target in comparison to there competitors. They offer quality products for a great price. I buy this type of cheese for all of the mexican dishes I make; It comes preseasoned... so it limits the additional need for salt.