BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 8 oz. see more...

• Which brand do you prefer over "Market Pantry" Shredded Mexican c...2 Answers
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
It’s good if you’re not going to be eating it raw and tasting the flavor of it. Works well melted or baked. We use it for grilled cheese, bbq chicken pizzas, quesadillas, etc.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Just as good as anything other brand of cheese, even the more expensive ones like Sargento. I love this blend of cheese too. I use it in my Mac and cheese so I don't have to buy multiple cheeses separately and it's always a big hit with guests.
Ella K.
New City, NY
Shredded cheese is so convenient! This blend in particular is great for tacos and burritos. Great flavor, great price (especially if you use your cartwheel app while shopping).
Mary M.
Foodie Expert
Target brand cheese is good price - $2-3 for the bag. It goes great on tacos or for casseroles. The cheese is thin so it melts nicely - a product i would buy again
peanut b.
Amazing cheese, recommend it to anyone heading to the beach for a picnic. It's amazing for sandwiches, wraps...has a delicious taste, with a tang. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone on a diet.
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Market Pantry is a great brand! I use this cheese in my quesadillas, on salads, cooking, etc. I'm a huge cheese lover & Mexican cheese is one of my favorites.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
The Mexican Blend cheese is great. Definitely not one of those "you get what you pay for" cheeses. The price is outstanding and it's a great quality product!
Kayla W.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
We always have this product in stock at the house. We eat too much cheese and put it on everything. This cheese is at a good price and often times on sale
Tiffany D.
Antioch
The taste is amazing and the shred makes it easy for melting. I use this on all our favorite Mexican dishes and even in the morning on eggs.
Abbe D.
Pflugerville , TX
This stuff sure is yummy, but it is way too highly processed. Definitely not healthy, but it's all my husband will eat on quesadillas.
Ashley W.
Quantico, VA
Which brand do you prefer over "Market Pantry" Shredded Mexican cheese?