BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 8 oz. see more...

• Which brand do you prefer over "Market Pantry" Shredded Mexican c...2 Answers
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
It’s good if you’re not going to be eating it raw and tasting the flavor of it. Works well melted or baked. We use it for grilled cheese, bbq chicken pizzas, quesadillas, etc.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Just as good as anything other brand of cheese, even the more expensive ones like Sargento. I love this blend of cheese too. I use it in my Mac and cheese so I don't have to buy multiple cheeses separately and it's always a big hit with guests.
Ella K.
New City, NY
Shredded cheese is so convenient! This blend in particular is great for tacos and burritos. Great flavor, great price (especially if you use your cartwheel app while shopping).
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
The Market Pantry brand is great. They have good quality control and if I'm in Target and I need shredded cheese, I will reach for this. It costs less than the brand names and is easily as good if not better. But in general, I try to shred my own cheese. Mass produced shredded cheese is all coated in very thin edible plastic, to keep the shreds from melting or sticking back together. So I try to avoid it but obviously there are times when it's convenient and I just throw some in my basket.
Michelle O.
Tracy, CA
I'm a hug fan of Market Pantry shredded cheese! Not only does it cut time when making your meals but its super versatile to use! Just with this blend I can make nachos, tacos, enchiladas, quesodillas, and even top my bake potatoes! This brand is super tasty and I even prefer it over all the brand names.
Ashley W.
Quantico, VA
I love going for store brands before grabbing name brand! It is almost always more for your money with the same great flavor! I love targets "Market Pantry" and who does not love CHEESE! It is versatile and can be used in most dishes!
Mary M.
Target brand cheese is good price - $2-3 for the bag. It goes great on tacos or for casseroles. The cheese is thin so it melts nicely - a product i would buy again
peanut b.
Amazing cheese, recommend it to anyone heading to the beach for a picnic. It's amazing for sandwiches, wraps...has a delicious taste, with a tang. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone on a diet.
Rosie D.
I was shopping at Target and found it handy that they had the groceries and carried the shredded cheese I needed. I was good quality and price comparative. No complaints and would purchase again!
Tina E.
This is the best cheese for when you have homemade tacos. It gives the tacos a much needed Mexican kick. It is also great for when I make my Mexican casserole.
Ashley W.
Quantico, VA
Which brand do you prefer over "Market Pantry" Shredded Mexican cheese?