BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend - 8 oz. see more...

• Which brand do you prefer over "Market Pantry" Shredded Mexican c...2 Answers
peanut b.
peanut b.
Amazing cheese, recommend it to anyone heading to the beach for a picnic. It's amazing for sandwiches, wraps...has a delicious taste, with a tang. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone on a diet.
Ella K.
Ella K.
New City, NY
Shredded cheese is so convenient! This blend in particular is great for tacos and burritos. Great flavor, great price (especially if you use your cartwheel app while shopping).
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tracy, CA
I'm a hug fan of Market Pantry shredded cheese! Not only does it cut time when making your meals but its super versatile to use! Just with this blend I can make nachos, tacos, enchiladas, quesodillas, and even top my bake potatoes! This brand is super tasty and I even prefer it over all the brand names.
Shanelle K.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
The Mexican Blend cheese is great. Definitely not one of those "you get what you pay for" cheeses. The price is outstanding and it's a great quality product!
Stacia T.
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Just as good as anything other brand of cheese, even the more expensive ones like Sargento. I love this blend of cheese too. I use it in my Mac and cheese so I don't have to buy multiple cheeses separately and it's always a big hit with guests.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Foodie Expert
Market Pantry is a great brand! I use this cheese in my quesadillas, on salads, cooking, etc. I'm a huge cheese lover & Mexican cheese is one of my favorites.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
My husband goes through this cheese so quickly! He uses it on everything he possibly can, only wish the bags were bigger.
lena t.
lena t.
Hamtramck, MI
This cheese is amazing and is a great value and it just tasted great. I definitely recommend everyone to get this product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Foodie Expert
Target brand cheese is good price - $2-3 for the bag. It goes great on tacos or for casseroles. The cheese is thin so it melts nicely - a product i would buy again
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
Really good on anything, I love this cheese and the price isn't too shabby either.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Quantico, VA
Which brand do you prefer over "Market Pantry" Shredded Mexican cheese?