BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry finely shredded cheddar jack cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Lupita O.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
This is always at a great price at target. I use it and everything my pastas my Mexican food on my tacos etc. Cheese is always healthy in moderation of course. Great taste! I always buy cheese from market pantry
Diana H.
Diana H.
San Francisco , CA
Market Pantry by Target is the best thing ever! All the food brands are not noticeably cheaper but the quality is still the same as name brands. I always look for the Market Pantry before deciding to get others.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing for pizzas. Add this stuff generously and you will get an amazing crust on the cheese. The price for a bag of this stuff is 50 cents cheaper than Kraft and even more with Sargento.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Lehi, UT
Foodie Expert
Great to cook with, great to add and top off to meals!!! LOVE this brand of cheese. My daughter loves it so much, she eats it straight. I also love to save money and takes as good as the brand name
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA
I love this finely shredded cheese. I love the fact that it melts quite evenly and mixes well into hot dishes. I love to use it in my recipes that call for any shtredded cheese.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Baltimore, MD
I love market pantry brand of everything! It's a very trustworthy brand and is much cheaper than name brand. All of their products taste just as good.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Gladstone, MI
Foodie Expert
Great price for great cheese. Just as good as any other more expensive shredded cheese. Tastes and looks the same.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Philadelphia, PA
Inexpensive and great for nachos, baked potatoes, tacos and more. Easy alternative to shredding my own cheese.
Shantel N.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD
Tastes the same as the namebrand but a fraction of the price. Great product that never disappoints
Tiff-Nicole M.
Tiff-Nicole M.
Kissimmee, FL
Perfect for taco Tuesdays! Nuff said lol price is great what's not to like ? Also the best cheese for making homemade bean dip and quesadillas with some guacamole on the side. Brb I'm hungry now !