BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry finely shredded cheddar jack cheese - 8 oz. see more...

Regina M.
Quickest go to. Weather I'm making noodles or tacos, it's so easy to just grab this and use. I'm always repurchasing and it does last. I haven't had a pack go bad on me. I love it.
Suzanne M.
Definitely a great store brand shredded cheese! I'd definitely reach for this one over the more expensive name brands at Target. It tastes really good, lasts for a long time in the fridge, and costs a lot less!
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
This is always at a great price at target. I use it and everything my pastas my Mexican food on my tacos etc. Cheese is always healthy in moderation of course. Great taste! I always buy cheese from market pantry
Anna D.
Washington, DC
Convenient and great for impromptu cooking. Easily melts for a gooey grilled cheese or easily whipped into Mac n cheese sauce. Affordable too just be careful cause sometimes it gets may trying to get the last bits of it
Wendy R.
Lehi, UT
Great to cook with, great to add and top off to meals!!! LOVE this brand of cheese. My daughter loves it so much, she eats it straight. I also love to save money and takes as good as the brand name
Diana H.
Burlingame , CA
Market Pantry by Target is the best thing ever! All the food brands are not noticeably cheaper but the quality is still the same as name brands. I always look for the Market Pantry before deciding to get others.
Diana H.
Don't let this being store brand cheese fool you! It's definitely on par with name brand cheese. It's pretty cheap for the amount you get. Shredded cheese is definitely a life savor for when you don't want to do it yourself. You also save a lot of time cleaning up by buying shredded cheese.
Sabrina T.
This stuff is amazing for pizzas. Add this stuff generously and you will get an amazing crust on the cheese. The price for a bag of this stuff is 50 cents cheaper than Kraft and even more with Sargento.
Emmylou A.
Lexington, KY
I'm a big believer in markey pantry's products. They taste just like the big name brands but for a much better price point. The cheddar jack is my go to shredded cheese flavor that I utilize in most of my meals that call for cheese of any variety.
Suzanne R.
Buena Park, CA
I love this finely shredded cheese. I love the fact that it melts quite evenly and mixes well into hot dishes. I love to use it in my recipes that call for any shtredded cheese.