Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Rebeca R.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz see more...

Kelly L.
Sicklerville, NJ
Love this Market Pantry Fettuccini! It cooks perfectly Al Dente, just the way my family likes it, plus it is less expensive than other brands out there!
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
I'm never too picky with my pasta but I love that market pantry is a target brand and it is inexpensive. I'm in the mood for some pasta now actually.
Lindsey C.
Auburn, MI
I always make Fettuccini Alfredo & when I do, I use the Market Fresh brand. I can always depend on them being a cheaper price with a great quality.
Zoe H.
westfield, ma
This product cooks quick in Huss about 10 minutes! I eat it when I need a quick dinner. Just warm some sauce on the stove and you're good to go!
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
This is decent pasta. It tastes similar to most store bought pasta. It is not my favorite due to its being somewhat chewy and thick once cooked.
Quick easy meal on Friday nights! Add some sauce and protein - Bobs your uncle, you got a meal!!!!! Great price point, quantity/quality is good.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
The market pantry brand is not only affordable but stands strong against the more expensive brands. Cooks well tastes great and is gluten free
Mattie W.
Minneapolis, MN
Love market pantry fettuccini pasta I always purchase this brand and will always. I think they taste pretty good when the meal is all together.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love market pantry because there's no reason not to buy it when sometimes its cheaper than name-brands. It tastes just as good as the others!
Allison C.
Columbia, SC
Never disapppoimted by Market Pantry. A great option for fettuccini that is better and cheaper than name brand. What more could you ask for?!

Target