Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Rebeca R.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz see more...

Marissa S.
Spanish Fork, UT
This pasta from Target is great! It is always the best priced on the shelf and tastes amazing. It is a healthy option to choose for dinner. And very easy and fast to make. I recommend it to busy moms that need an easy dinner.
Amanda E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This pasta is easily comparable to national brands so there's really no reason to spend more. Although Market Pantry tends to run a little more expensive than other store brands, I do notice a level of quality that is generally unmatched.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
This product works well for me. I buy it at target and the price is reasonable. I like to try different variety of pastas but the fettuccine works best when I make Alfredo.
Amber L.
San Angelo, TX
I love these I usually make this type of pasta with a chicken Alfredo recipe. Just a really healthy and great tasting food. I'm so in love with pasta and these are definitely one of my all time favorites and go to. Would recommend to a friend.
LoriAnn K.
Indianapolis, IN
I love all the different types of Market Pantry noodles. I have never been disappointed in having them broken or crushed, They always boil up like they should ... if YOU boil them correctly. They have a way better taste then some off the higher priced noodles!
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great pasta for an affordable price! Same quality as the leading brands.
And if you use cartwheel at target you save at least 5% on all market pantry brand items!
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
This pasta is so delicious doesn't look for filling but it is I bought this product at target yes it is healthy compared to others but has a good value so there's no need to stress I always recommend this to others
Selena G.
Springfield, MA
I love this pasta so easy to make total 10 minutes for a family perfect and very affordable $1 you can get these and will serve a whole family and when you add lots of spices gosh does it taste delicious !!!
Liz O.
Winston Salem, NC
Good thick noodles - they hold sauce well. They're pretty affordable too! Definitely isn't anything revolutionary or lifechanging, but if you're looking for something that'll hold up well and fill you up, these are good noodles!
Jaclyn B.
Simi Valley, CA
The price for market pantry items cannot be beat. The convenience to grab household items, clothes, baby essentials and food all at one place it the best of all.

Target