Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Rebeca R.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz see more...

Jaime S.
Sanger , Ca
Decent pasta at a cheap price. It is easy to make and taste good paired with sauce. The product is not healthy but is satisfying. It tastes good and kids enjoy it as well. Would buy again maybe in a whole wheat version so it is healthier. overall satisfied.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect pasta for a quick weeknight meal. Whether you pair it with a zesty tomato sauce or a subtle white wine and butter sauce, the slightly thicker noodle holds the sauce well and has a terrific texture. And at a dollar a box, you can't beat the price.
I love making Fettuccini alfredo with a white wine sauce. These noodles work great with my recipe. I cook them to that perfect al dente texture and enjoy. Who doesn't love a little taste of Italy? Pasta is a meal that I know even my toddlers will eat and enjoy!
Brea K.
Sartell, MN
This pasta is great! I love the affordable price since it's a target brand but it tastes just as good as the more expensive brands. It's easy to cook and it tastes great too. My favorite way to use it is for Cajun fettuccini Alfredo! Yumm! I highly recommend.
Nicole G.
Bronx, NY
I get this brand because it's sold at target and my mom loves target. I'm not too picky when it comes to patas since they're almost all honestly the same but I wouldn't say this is my go to. With the right seasoning and cooking time it can taste amazing but I typically get it because it's convenient when I'm shopping
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA
Iv honestly never tried anything from this brand other than this fettuccini and spaghetti sauce that I am reviewing, I actually made the fettuccini last night with chicken and Alfredo sauce. It was really good! I would purchase again because Pasta is something I make a lot. It's one of my favorite foods ever! I live for Chicken fettuccini alfredo!!! Lol
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
It's a dry pasta; it's very hard to go wrong with an item like this. I find it very hard to compare one way or another, as so much depends on the cooking. However, it's cheap, it's relatively fast and after adding all necessary sauces and seasonings, it was good. Purchased at Target, obviously.
Rose R.
I love fettuccine pasta. It's like Asian noodles, But better ;) market pantry and great value brands are really good in house brands by Target and Walmart respectively. They're as good as the leading brand.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA
I use market pantry branded products all the time. They're very affordable and thy taste great. They usually have coupons on the cartwheel app as well! I would like to be able to choose foods with less preservatives and unnatural/inorganic ingredients, but when you're on a budget you get what you can afford.
Lindy H.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is a staple in our house. My husband likes it because it's heartier and holds more flavor from what ever I put on it. Kids like it too. So this is for my fast dinner nights but doesn't taste like a rushed meal.

Target