Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Rebeca R.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz see more...

Lupe S.
Fresno, ca
Is great, don't see a big different between this and a name brand one. It is affordable.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I like this pasta but it seems to stick too much even with oil or salt added to the water
Megan F.
Pasta cooks easy and makes many great dishes. I like the thinker noodle than angel hair.
Delia M.
We love making pasta in our house. It's fast and easy to throw a quick dinner together.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I buy these all the time. the prince is very reasonable and they cook pretty good too!
Chelsey G.
San Diego, CA
It's a good pasta but it a little work and over all it's great and they have God taste
Taylor W.
Atlanta, GA
Very worth their value if you are making a quick trip to target for food for the night.
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Really afforadable and tastes great when cooked for any type of pasta you want to make!
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Great pasta for fettuccini alfredo. One of my go to off brands. Will purchase again
Abby B.
Massillon , OH
It works just as well as the name brands. I will repurchase this item if I see it.

Target