Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Rebeca R.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz see more...

Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
These were ok.... I don't know if I over cooked them but they were a little on the sticky side.
Victoria P.
Exeter, CA
Love these for my family famous chicken Alfredo dinner! cheap in price but not in ingredients.
Ashley K.
Edmond, OK
You can't beat the price of Market Pantry pasta. My son loves when I cook fettuccine for him!
Kayelyn p.
I love the market pantry brand and I didn't have any problems using their brand of fettuccine
Sarah W.
Paramount, CA
Love this brand. Super cheap and easy to make. Can't beat the price compared to other brands
Sierra K.
Billings, MT
Cooks fast and well! Great pasta and one box usually fills up all four of my roommates and i
Heather W.
Great taste. Great product. Easy to cook for a meal. Everyone loved the taste and texture.
Chrissy  F.
Comes from target so it's obviously good! great quality noodles that creates great dishes!
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
Great pasta especially for the price. Noticed no difference compared to other brands ......
Scarlet O.
Los Angeles, CA
It's basically the same as other pasta. It's healthy and it tastes like pasta. Not starchy.

Target