Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Rebeca R.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz see more...

Carol B.
Raleigh, NC
You you should just try this it's not too heavy on the stomach and goes great with spaghetti and meatball.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
I make pesto fettuccine alfredo with chicken for this and the noodles hold up really well and taste great.
Stephanie W.
Rockford, IL
Great pasta at a great price. It's nothing fancy but it works! The texture is nice and the flavor is good.
Yaritza H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my favorite for Shrimp Fettucine. It makes my dishes all that much better, and my family enjoys it.
Janelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Taste and work well for pastas!!! I've used this brand before to make fettuccine Alfredo and came out good!
Lana M.
Austin, TX
As far as fettuccine goes these are pretty good. They are good value and cook in only 11 minutes. Yum yum
Amanda P.
Willow Spgs, MO
Market Pantry products are some I tend to trust, including the pasta. It's inexpensive and good quality.
Bianca B.
Watsonville, CA
Great price for product. I like to grab s hand full and close the box right up and save for another day.
ruby L.
I use for everything!!! pad Thai . shrimp scampi , chicken Alfredo! super cheap and always easy to find.
member-cc78f668c
Radford, VA
Works perfectly with any dish especially Alfredo and that's my absolute favorite, it's like my go to meal

Target