BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Fettuccini Pasta 16 oz see more...

Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don’t normally buy dry pasta. I’m not the biggest fan of it. I think it always comes out a little hard/dry. However when I’m in a pinch I’ll grab this fettuccine. It does the job but I would much prefer something else over this kind
Taryn M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a fan of a big flat noodle, so I love Fettuccini. I typically shop at Giant Eagle and I am a sucker for good prices. This pasta I feel tastes like a higher end pasta with half the cost. I mean you put sauce or butter on pasta, so why not save some money in doing so!
Jade V.
They taste like every other pasta. They are easy to make. I like how thick they are and are really good to eat with Alfredo sauce or any other thick sauce. These are your noodles for thick sauces. They are also relatively inexpensive.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
Market Pantry makes the best pastas ever. They have conveniently priced and easy to make. Every time I go to Target, I always add them to my shopping cart. I use Fettuccine, ziti, spaghetti... all of them! Market Pantry Ziti Pasta 16 ozMarket Pantry Thin Spaghetti Pasta 16 ozMarket Pantry Medium Shells Pasta 16 oz
Celinda C.
When my mom is in the mood for some Italian food she always sends me to the store and grab boxes of these. I have to say that when you're going to the store and trying to buy noodles or any of that you look at the price. For me this was the most convenient plus it's a good brand.
Ellen V.
This fettuccine is a great deal. Great product for a great price. Only at target! Where you can also use the cartwheel app to save more money on it. It tastes delicious with any recipe you compare it with. Very satisfied.
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
Regular pasta! Nothing wrong with it, nothing extraordinary about it. Cooks like any other brand of noodle. Pasta tends to taste like whatever you are making it into. I love market pantry brand items though, they never disappoint!
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
Everything Target brand is just as good as the name brand but at a lower price! Plus, they almost always have an extra 5% or more off on Cartwheel for their generic brand. Win win!
J R.
Saint Michael, MN
Target, you keep on doing it. Your market pantry pasta is just amazing and such a good price. My family looks forward to your pasta almost as much as my meatballs. At the same time I can grab some perfect bananas and my favorite beers!
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
quite often, however the last time I ordered a pizza it was so salty we couldn't even eat it. I don't usually take food back because I've seen firsthand what people do to those who complain. Very dissatisfied. Prob won't go back.