BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Farfalle Enriched Pasta 12 oz see more...

Jennifer Z.
Caseyville , IL
One of my kids’ favorite pastas. My son loves his with red sauce and meatballs and my daughter loves hers with butter and her favorite shredded cheese. Easy to cook with and often additional with the cartwheel app.
Maureen B.
Mundelein, IL
Pasta is a staple in my house and when my kids were living with me, Farfalle was a favorite of theirs. We sometimes call it 'bow-tie' pasta.

Market Pantry is the private label made for some groceries sold at Target. I see no difference between this and pricier, brand-name pastas. But if you think about it, one of those larger brand manufacturers is more than likely making Market Pantry pasta, so it wouldn't taste different.

This particular pasta, Farfalle, is a bit lighter than some of the 'tube' pasta's, like rigatoni. It's a good choice if you're mixing it with other things, such as sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes and mozzarella cheese.

If you like to save money, and who doesn't, try Market Pantry pasta. You won't be able to tell the difference.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Bowtie pasta. I've never known how to pronounce the real name of this shaped pasta, but it's one of my favorites too cook. Because of its folded nature it tends to stay a little more thicker and filling than other shapes which usually get super soft and flimsy as they cook. It takes about 10-15 minutes to achieve an acceptable doneness. I don't rinse my pasta which works for this brand as it doesn't get extremely starchy. The shape of the pasta is fun and is versatile for a variety of sauces from marinara to alfredo to a light pesto.
Jessica C.
Prince Frederick, MD
Great prices when their are target sales or cartwheels. the pasta is no different than Barilla or another brand. They might be Target's version but why pay for a brand name when the time and taste are the same? I would recommend this product when compared to "brand-name" products.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
this is one of my favorite kinds of pasta, i like the way it holds onto the sauce. From pasta to pasta i dont really taste a difference between the different shapes, unless you get into veggie pasta...so i just really like it and it hasnt let me down. i love this with a little bit of olive oil and a firm cheese sprinkled over it. delish!
Shelbi D.
My favorite farfalle brand ,not sure why
,maybe because they don't stick
Together like other brands ,I have to had a little olive oil
To water
To with
This brand
Emily  H.
Youngsville, LA
I love market pantry pasta because I can get it for a great price, and it's just as good as anything else out there. It helps that it's almost always available for an extra discount on cartwheel. I only ever buy market pantry brand pasta when I'm at target.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
This is perfect pasta at a great price I made homemade roman carbonara the other night for my family and my fiance of which they loved it! The pasta cooks fast once your water boils and becomes "bouncy" in texture. Would recommend and repurchase
Guera M.
Price is great. Product is also great. I buy a lot of market pantry items because the price is.way better than the name brand even though it's the same thing. So yes I'll buy MP!
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
This is a great brand and a very affordable one. I personally don't like to eat long noodles with any type of pasta - so these have been my go-to item for every pasta dish I make. I highly recommend these to others!

Target