Market Pantry Elbows Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Tammy W.Market Pantry Elbows Pasta 16 oz uploaded by Jenna M.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Elbows Pasta 16 oz see more...

Market Pantry Elbows Pasta 16 oz

Start your review of Market Pantry Elbows Pasta 16 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these elbow noodles because you can make anything with them! The options are endless! I’ve made macceroni, pesto, and penne rosa with them and they all taste excellent! Versatile and delicious.
Emily M.
These are a great value and great product. When it comes to pasta, my family isn't too picky. I get this brand because it's a great value and a quick easy meal option. I use this in soups, with chicken or just for homemade macaroni and cheese! It's only available at Target.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Great price! And literally no difference between this and the "name brand" pastas. I find this at target, and they're usually on sale! I keep these in my pantry at all times! I'm highly satisfied with this purchase!
Sandra B.
Pasadena, TX
Well I am not sure what I can say about pasta besides for one it cooked great and just as easily and convenient as the name brand ones but at a cheaper price! The pasta held up nicely also didn't fall apart, So yes save a buck or 2 and get yourself some Target pasta! Yummy carbs!
Emilee W.
Hillsboro
These noodles are the best for making homemade macaroni. They aren't hard to cook and they taste good, although they aren't as healthy as whole wheat, I'd still buy these. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to try making their own macaroni or homemade hamburger helper.
Heather A.
Fountain Valley, CA
The market pantry brand never disappoints, and their pastas are no exception. They are a great price and just as good as the name brands. I use it to make both hot pasta and cold pasta salads. It's very versatile so you can make it healthy or as rich and decadent as you want. I would recommend
Layna T.
Usually can find them on sale at Target for $1. I use elbow noodles for homemade Mac and cheese or they are also great for cold pasta salads in the summer! Good for crafts for the kids too!
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
From my personal experience, this brand holds up just as good as any other pasta brand. I didn't really notice any difference when cooking with this Target brand compared to a name brand pasta company. If it is cheaper I would definitely buy this brand every time.
Jordene P.
Affordable pasta that taste great. We tend to buy a lot of these to create simple meals because it's so easy. And you can't go wrong with elbows for Mac and cheese.
Shianne K.
Bay City, MI
I love Mac and Cheese but I only eat certain kinds so I love to buy plain elbow noodles and cook them then add butter to them and sea salt and a pinch of garlic salt and have myself macaroni and butter.

Target