BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry double twist mozzarella string cheese - 10 oz. 12 individually wrapped sticks see more...

Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
My son loves this string cheese! It is the perfect add on to his lunch or snack for later in the day. I have to admit that I like them myself too!
Candis G.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love these! I didn't really care for the generic flavor. Though I have enjoyed just about every item I have purchased in this brand.
Aerial E.
Can't say too much in a review for string cheese, but these taste great & don't crumble apart. The price is really good too!
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
I do not like cheese, but my daughter loves these. She loves peeling them apart and has at least 2-3 everyday.
Deslin C.
perfect snack for the kids. Its awesome for on the go. Always good for little food projects.
giulina s.
Great flavor and taste! Good value for all that you get. I buy it every month because it is so good!!!!!!!!!n
Julissa J.
Cancun Qroo
Esto esta super delicioso me encanta cuando lo prepara mi mama de verdad es algo maravilloso