BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry double twist mozzarella string cheese - 10 oz. 12 individually wrapped sticks see more...

Toni B.
Hayward, CA
I've purchased this before. I'm a huge fan of string cheese . I'm like getting this when I'm in the mood for both mozzarella and cheddar . Pretty good combo !
Kristina T.
Vancleave, MS
My family loves these. Great after school snack coupled wit h some fruit. I also like to roll them in my pizza crust doe for a stuffed crust pizza
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
My son loves this string cheese! It is the perfect add on to his lunch or snack for later in the day. I have to admit that I like them myself too!
Candis G.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love these! I didn't really care for the generic flavor. Though I have enjoyed just about every item I have purchased in this brand.
Sabrina S.
Seaside, CA
I buy this from Target and its great. I use them for my daughters lunches and she loves them and they are pretty reasonably priced.
Aerial E.
Can't say too much in a review for string cheese, but these taste great & don't crumble apart. The price is really good too!
Juawana A.
This is a good anytime snack i cut the in round circles an put then on a party tray with vieggies an dip sooo good
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
I do not like cheese, but my daughter loves these. She loves peeling them apart and has at least 2-3 everyday.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
These are so yummy! perfect little snack at any time! There's usually a target cartwheel avail for it too =)
giulina s.
Great flavor and taste! Good value for all that you get. I buy it every month because it is so good!!!!!!!!!n