BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry double twist mozzarella string cheese - 10 oz. 12 individually wrapped sticks see more...

Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
These taste he exact same as any other string cheese, but at a better value. Can't complain.
Christy C.
Saint Edward, NE
Love the mix of flavors and a great "on-the-go" snack for kids and mom. Good texture too
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
String cheese is good for me on the go and it is a quick and easy snack for me.
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
We bought these to take on a road trip. They were great/easy snacks in the car and also while we were hiking. We recently bought Kraft's version and they don't taste as good.
Magan V.
Nevada, TX
These are my kids favorites. I don't know why. Maybe it's because there is no argument about if they get orange or white colored cheese since it's mixed. The only problem is that Target doesn't always have it, but if they do I make sure to stock up on a few of them!
Jo C.
Washington
Such a great, easy snack. Perfect for on the go people. Throw one or two in the kids lunchbox or your own.

Tastes great. The two cheeses really complement each other. I have to buy several packs because they are a fan fave in our house.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
Good quality for the price you pay! Love Target and their generic items! They save me money while tasting delicious! I would buy them again. And recommend them to others looking to save some money at check out.
Kristina T.
Vancleave, MS
My family loves these. Great after school snack coupled wit h some fruit. I also like to roll them in my pizza crust doe for a stuffed crust pizza
Anna L.
I love cheese sticks in general and this one is my absolute favorite. It's so yummy and rich.
Curtissa A.
Memphis , TN
I put these in my sons' lunch everyday. Perfect for snacks on the go. A mixture of cheeses melts in your mouth. Comparable to Kraft at a fraction of the price