BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry double twist mozzarella string cheese - 10 oz. 12 individually wrapped sticks see more...

Magan V.
Nevada, TX
These are my kids favorites. I don't know why. Maybe it's because there is no argument about if they get orange or white colored cheese since it's mixed. The only problem is that Target doesn't always have it, but if they do I make sure to stock up on a few of them!
Jo C.
Washington
Such a great, easy snack. Perfect for on the go people. Throw one or two in the kids lunchbox or your own.

Tastes great. The two cheeses really complement each other. I have to buy several packs because they are a fan fave in our house.
Ariel B.
Philadelphia
Good quality for the price you pay! Love Target and their generic items! They save me money while tasting delicious! I would buy them again. And recommend them to others looking to save some money at check out.
Jessica B.
Kansas City , MO
We bought these to take on a road trip. They were great/easy snacks in the car and also while we were hiking. We recently bought Kraft's version and they don't taste as good.
Jori J.
Fullerton, CA
I like the Market Pantry Double Twist Mozzarella String Cheese sticks just ok. I prefer to only have regular mozzarella string cheese, not the cheddar mozzarella twists. They are good and are a good value for the price. Consistent flavor and appearance.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I really enjoy cheese. This cheese was not bad. I just think that I prefer the mozzarella by itself as that is the way I am used to eating sticks of cheese. I do like market pantry items and their cheese is good and it is priced below competitors.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
My kids love these snacks, they go very quickly in my home. We like to buy them often, and my son takes them to school for snacks, they are good value and pricing for the amount. I got it at walmart
Boo F.
Austin, TX
I'm not sure why string cheese is one of the best inventions ever, but I love it. I use these to make my fried cheese sticks as well, and they really do work well with a lot of recipes. The taste is mild and not too sweet, and it's a perfect snack.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
Cheese is one of my favorite snacks. These are good. A lot of the cheese sticks are salty or rubbery and these are not. They are a favorite snack item in our house
Toni B.
Hayward, CA
I've purchased this before. I'm a huge fan of string cheese . I'm like getting this when I'm in the mood for both mozzarella and cheddar . Pretty good combo !