Add a Photo

By MARKET PANTRY
#871 in Cheese
Market pantry double twist mozzarella string cheese - 10 oz. 12 individually wrapped sticks
Jori J.
Jori J.
Fullerton, CA
I like the Market Pantry Double Twist Mozzarella String Cheese sticks just ok. I prefer to only have regular mozzarella string cheese, not the cheddar mozzarella twists. They are good and are a good value for the price. Consistent flavor and appearance.
Boo F.
Boo F.
Austin, TX
I'm not sure why string cheese is one of the best inventions ever, but I love it. I use these to make my fried cheese sticks as well, and they really do work well with a lot of recipes. The taste is mild and not too sweet, and it's a perfect snack.
Dina B.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I really enjoy cheese. This cheese was not bad. I just think that I prefer the mozzarella by itself as that is the way I am used to eating sticks of cheese. I do like market pantry items and their cheese is good and it is priced below competitors.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Dec. 9, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Double Twist Mozzarella String Cheese - 10 oz. 12
My kids love these snacks, they go very quickly in my home. We like to buy them often, and my son takes them to school for snacks, they are good value and pricing for the amount. I got it at walmart
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
Cheese is one of my favorite snacks. These are good. A lot of the cheese sticks are salty or rubbery and these are not. They are a favorite snack item in our house
Toni B.
Toni B.
San Diego, CA
I've purchased this before. I'm a huge fan of string cheese . I'm like getting this when I'm in the mood for both mozzarella and cheddar . Pretty good combo !
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Seaside, CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Double Twist Mozzarella String Cheese - 10 oz. 12
I buy this from Target and its great. I use them for my daughters lunches and she loves them and they are pretty reasonably priced.
Juawana A.
Juawana A.
Oct. 24, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: Market Pantry Double Twist Mozzarella String Cheese - 10 oz. 12
This is a good anytime snack i cut the in round circles an put then on a party tray with vieggies an dip sooo good
Inna C.
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
These are so yummy! perfect little snack at any time! There's usually a target cartwheel avail for it too =)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Love this string cheese. Good, salty flavor, and they are a lot cheaper then other string cheeses.