Market Pantry Deli Sliced Provolone Cheese - 8 oz. 12 Slices uploaded by Betty P.

BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry deli sliced provolone cheese - 8 oz. 12 slices see more...

Kiana A.
San Jose, CA
It’s a pretty good cheese. My only problem with it is that it’s quite dry. I use this cheese for my sandwiches and my burgers. I used to get a different brand and but this one was cheaper. If it wasn’t for the price, I would still be using the other brand.
Xuan C.
Provolone is one of my favorite cheese! We always grab two packs of these deli sliced brand packets whenever we go grocery shopping. It's always on sale for 2 for $5 or 2 for $4. My fiancé and father in law are cheese connoisseurs apparently so it's hard to keep cheese around then long enough because it disappears in a day or two lol.
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
Tastes just like any other brand! It’s at a price you can resist especially if you’re on a budget. My only complaint is that it sticks to other slices in the bag and the paper doesn’t really help that much. I find myself ripping the cheese because I can’t get the whole one.
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
No complaints. The cheese is sharpe and melts well on grilled cheese and has a great taste. It is honestly the exact same as the more expensive brands so the value of the product is definitely good for what you get.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
I love these for grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup. One of my favorite cheeses and we buy this all the time. I also will just occasionally just eat a slice of cheese when I want a snack that is filling.
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
Tastes excellent! We love this cheese. We use this for everything. My kids like to use cookie cutters and then eat them with Wheat thins, I have to buy extra of this cheese and it freezes well. We like to pair it with Turkey.
Sarah H.
I feel like this is a really tasty house brand and have no hesitations buying this over Kraft or Sargento. The quality has always been good and you can't beat the convenience of sliced cheese.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Targets generic brand is just as great as any other brand of cheese. They have assorted types of cheese Available for preferences. These are great for making sandwiches because they are already sliced
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Fair priced, great quality, and it goes good with sandwiches both hot and cold, wraps, casseroles, meat and cheese trays... Provolone gives you a nice break from cheddar. You can pick this up at my favorite place (target)!
Sheila Q.
Market Brand makes the best products. I feel the cheese is high quality and I love that it's not covered in a thin powdery layer. They melt nicely, I even bake them and make taco shells out of them!