BY MARKET PANTRY

Try market pantry creamy chocolate plus nutrition shake ... Fortified with enhanced calories to help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight! This delicious shake features a rich, creamy formula and balanced nutrition to promote a healthy lifestyle. Now with an easy-to-drink straw! *ready to drink; 350 calories *suitable for lactose intolerance *gluten free

• Does it really stop my appetite ?1 Answers
  • is it a very chalky taste to the product? 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy guess creamy chockate shakes ? 2 Answers
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
In comparison to the other nutritional shakes, I would say these are better priced and yield the same results. However, they are supposed to be meal replacers, and I still felt super hungry after drinking one.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I really love these. The flavor is great and smooth. They have a ton of protein which is good for those of us who don’t get enough in our diet. Really effective, reasonably priced and can find at almost any grocery store!
Jacklyn R.
This tastes great. I remember my mom getting these and just grabbing one from the fridge before leaving home and going to class at university. This saved me time and a hungry stomach when I had no time to eat.
Katie R.
Mulberry, FL
The taste of this product is actually pretty good. It's a sweeter, thicker version of SlimFast.
I find it a little more filling then SlimFast or Kellogg's brand as well.
I hate the box it comes in though. You have to truly fight to get the last sip.
Stephane D.
This is basically the Target version of Slim Fast. It's got a good taste, decent on price and great alternative if you don't have time for breakfast or just as a snack. It's not as filling for me to use as a meal but I do love them as a snack.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I love Market Pantry because I feel you are still getting a great quality product for cheaper than buying some other name brand. I love shakes and these taste great and are very chocolaty, does not taste cakey or gross.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
I guess the product does it's job by filling you up, but I am not a fan of the taste... well mainly the after taste. It is definitely cheaper, but I feel there's better tasting meal replacement shakes out there.
Syd H.
Irving, TX
I used to drink these all the time and they are just sooooo good. I always liked the chocolate ones better than the vanilla and strawberry. It tastes like a regular shake and it is good for you.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's really good! I use it when I forget a meal and need a quick fix. In breakfast, I take it with granola bar too. I find it in grocerystores and It's cheaper.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
I've always been a big fan of the Market Pantry products. This one is pretty similar to other fitness shakes and the chocolate flavor is pretty good.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
How is the taste?
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Do they really work at all?😕
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
is it a very chalky taste to the product?
Brenda V.
Where can I buy guess creamy chockate shakes ?
Karen G.