BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry colby jack cheese bars - 9 oz. 12 individually wrapped bars see more...

Taylir W.
This brand of cheese tastes very off to me. The cheese has a weird consistency. It is almost rubbery and it defiantly does not taste fresh. If this brand of cheese is used in a dish it isn’t too bad. The price is super cheap and you can purchase it this brand from Target.
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I just love this cheese and love going to Target and buying it because it's really cheap it's not that expensive and I mean you could have fried green plantains and who doesn't love cheese
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Best snack ever!!! Colby Jack has always been my cheese of choice, and I love cheese for snacks. But who in their right mind carries around a giant block of Colby Jack with them all day? That's just INCONVENIENT. BAM. Market Pantry by Target fixed that problem. Snack sized Colby Jack snacks, to go!!!! THANK YOU TARGET! Now I can spend that much more money at your store when I go in "just to buy toilet paper."
Christina K.
Powell, TN
Honestly I would have never thought about buying cheese at Target but I love the deals I can find at my Super Target. I get these individually wrapped cheese snacks for my son's lunch box. He loves them and they are a great grab and go snack for when we are rushing out the door!
Arielle D.
Alta Loma, CA
I love market pantry items because they are inexpensive and very tasty. These are easy to pack for lunches or for on the go. My son and husband love these packed in their lunches or just for a daily snack
Veronika S.
Super yummy little cheese bars. They quickly can be thrown into your lunch bag without having to cut anything. Add it to some crackers or eat em alone. They're great. Very fresh. Love this flavor.
Lindsey L.
Anderson, SC
Love the market brand cheese at target for flavor and price. Can only purchase at target. You can use cartwheel to get 5% off. Would recommend this product to others.
Kristi V.
While market pantry has a lot of amazing products there cheese bars are one of my favorites. I love being able to slide a couple of cheese bars in my bag to take with me anywhere I go for a quick easy snack.
Tara S.
For this being targets brand of cheese. its acutally pretty good. i cut it up and put it in salads and also just eat it as a snack being it is individually wrapped.
Adrianne L.
Very delicious cheese in perfect little packaging. Great for snacking!the cheddar jack flavor is good and mild. Not a strong spicy flavor which is just how I like it!