BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry colby jack cheese bars - 9 oz. 12 individually wrapped bars see more...

Taylir W.
Foodie Expert
This brand of cheese tastes very off to me. The cheese has a weird consistency. It is almost rubbery and it defiantly does not taste fresh. If this brand of cheese is used in a dish it isn’t too bad. The price is super cheap and you can purchase it this brand from Target.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Foodie Expert
Best snack ever!!! Colby Jack has always been my cheese of choice, and I love cheese for snacks. But who in their right mind carries around a giant block of Colby Jack with them all day? That's just INCONVENIENT. BAM. Market Pantry by Target fixed that problem. Snack sized Colby Jack snacks, to go!!!! THANK YOU TARGET! Now I can spend that much more money at your store when I go in "just to buy toilet paper."
Christina K.
Powell, TN
Honestly I would have never thought about buying cheese at Target but I love the deals I can find at my Super Target. I get these individually wrapped cheese snacks for my son's lunch box. He loves them and they are a great grab and go snack for when we are rushing out the door!
Arielle D.
Alta Loma, CA
Foodie Expert
I love market pantry items because they are inexpensive and very tasty. These are easy to pack for lunches or for on the go. My son and husband love these packed in their lunches or just for a daily snack
Veronika S.
Super yummy little cheese bars. They quickly can be thrown into your lunch bag without having to cut anything. Add it to some crackers or eat em alone. They're great. Very fresh. Love this flavor.
Lindsey L.
Anderson, SC
Foodie Expert
Love the market brand cheese at target for flavor and price. Can only purchase at target. You can use cartwheel to get 5% off. Would recommend this product to others.
Valerie M.
Germantown, MD
Great to just take with you anywhere for a little snack. Easy and yummy. Can also have with some crackers or an apple if you want something extra.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
I love throwing these individually wrapped cheese squares in my lunches for work. It's an easy quick snack while at home or while on the go.
Ashley G.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love cheese well maybe lactose intolerant people. Girl individually wrapped cheese is always a good idea 🐁
Jessica E.
Reading
I love love love love these cheese sticks! I eat them very often (probably a little too often) but they r just so good!