BY MARKET PANTRY

Find cookies, brownies and bars at Target.com! Market pantry chocolate creme cookies 18 oz see more...

• Has anyone seen any othe flavor? Or just the regular Creme?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have yet to find a target brand product I don’t like. These cookies, while not quite as good as the name brand, are still really good. They have a good creme and chocolate flavor and they are very affordable. I love using these when I make desserts!
Melanie C.
I am a target fan and love using the market pantry brand on anything. These Oreos are pretty good even if they are not the "known" name brand that does not change anything.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
These cookies are an easy substitute for the brand name without compromising on the flavor. I would say that there doesn't seem to be a lot of cream in the middle so I would encourage you to opt for the double cream ones but otherwise the cookies have good flavor and come at a great price.
Jenn F.
Target's Market Pantry cookies are pretty decent. There is a slight loss of flavor, in my opinion, but the cookies are still good. However, I won't lie: I'll buy name brands for myself, and save these for kid-related outings and events.
Erika J.
I like these cookies they are a really good alternative to Oreos but they do taste a little different. If you want the real Oreo taste go with Oreos but if you are looking for a cheaper and decent substitute maybe for recipes and such these will work great!
Aileen H.
It's a store brand so it's ok.
I'm not going to back stab the Original "Oreos " because it's the best.

I used it when i needed to make some milkshake for my husband during hot summer days and I don't want to spend more.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Bought these to try and save money and they were simply not great. Definitely would rather splurge on name brand. This one was not worth it. Formula is slightly off, doesn't taste as good as the originals.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
Great cookies!. SO chocolatey. I can never eat just one. They are very chewy the creme makes them so chewy and flavorful. They are very affordable, and has a great amount of cookies for the price tag. I love buying when I go to target and eat them while i shop.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
So they aren't Oreos, But that's okay...Because once you dunk them in milk it'll taste just the same.
When I'm short on cash and still want something sweet, I pick a box up. Delish!
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
These aren't quite as delicious as Oreos but I'm surprised at the low rating! I normally don't like store brand "Oreos" but these were the best I've tried. I would totally switch them out to save the money.
Jordyn G.
Has anyone seen any othe flavor? Or just the regular Creme?