Market Pantry Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars

by Market Pantry

Market pantry chocolate chip chewy granola bars, 10 - 0.8 oz. Bars

How much sugar is in this?
Start your review of Market Pantry Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars!
Product Highlights
“These are a great snack if you're an on-the-run college student like myself.” in reviews
“Who needs the big name brand when you can have Target's brand with the same great taste and for much less money than the name brand!” in reviews
Kissimmee, FL
these things are so good and so addicting!! me and my daughter love them! She takes one to school everyday and I take one with me to work! They are always on our grocery list :)
Jamaica, NY
I picked these up at Target on a whim. I figured the price was a lot cheaper compared to other granola bars of the same kind, how bad could they be?... well I’m glad I did because now they’re the only ones I buy. My husband and kids love them!
These are a great snack and are very reasonably priced. I am a big believer in buying store brands when possible, because there is no point in paying extra money solely for a name and decorations on a box. These taste great and are very comparable to name brand products of the same type.
Hampton, VA
Lifesaver! My son has sensory issues and at times will not eat foods that do not have a chewy texture to him. I purchased these on a whim a few months ago and now they are a regular item on our shopping list! Not only are they good for him but they're perfect purse stuffers for when I'm stuck in appointments and in traffic
Pittsburgh, PA
These bars are surprisingly very good! they remind me a lot of the Quaker Oats granola bars that are so near & dear to my heart. I would definitely recommend these & also I would buy them again! Cheaper than Quaker Oats & just as good! Try the chocolate chip (:
Knightstown, IN
I actually really liked these granola bars! I bought them because they were cheaper than the Quaker brand so I wanted to see if I liked them. & they are almost better. not bad at all! if you buy granola bars a lot I would say it's worth trying them because they are cheaper than the name brand!
Aurora, CO
I bought these for snack day at my childs soccer practice. They are more affordable than name brand bars, but are so similar tasting my child didn't know the difference. I always recommend trying store brand to save money and keep a quality taste.
I've been eating different kind of granola bars as of lately. I stay shopping in Target, so I got the chance to taste the Market Pantry granola bars. They taste similar to the Quaker Chocolate Chip kind. They're great as snacks in between meals.
Northumberlnd, PA
I really like these granola bars. I think they are actually better than the Quaker oats brand. I am a college student and am constantly on the run. these are small enough to throw in my backpack or purse. they are kind of sticky though.
Penfield, NY
I never ever feel bad about binging on granola bars, and the chocolate chips make it feel like dessert! Not to mention I always opt for Market Pantry brand--great quality at a great price, one of the best "generic" brands I've ever seen.