Market Pantry Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars

by Market Pantry

Market pantry chocolate chip chewy granola bars, 10 - 0.8 oz. Bars

How much sugar is in this?
Start your review of Market Pantry Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars!
Product Highlights
“These are a great snack if you're an on-the-run college student like myself.” in reviews
“Who needs the big name brand when you can have Target's brand with the same great taste and for much less money than the name brand!” in reviews
Highland, IN
Love these!! Great product at a great price!! My daughter really likes these as a treat and so does my husband
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
These granola bars are sooooo good! They're a great snack for on the go and vacations. And they're so cheap.
Columbus , OH
Great price for basically the same thing as name brand bars. and i love target so it makes everything better
Newark, NJ
Love it, this treat is affordable and the perfect snack on the go. I would definitely purchase this again.
If you are budget savvy this is amazing! Super affordable and really yummy not messy at all love these!
I love these! They are just as great as the name brand yet cheaper. They are the same as the Quaker Oats
Always buying these for snacks in between work and school and sports. Super good and extremely chewy! :p
Pretty good. My son loves having granola bars in the morning. It's also a great snack to pack in lunches.
Wausau, WI
I love these. They taste just as good even though they are a generic brand. just as tasty for cheaper!
Fullerton, CA
I love this bars, the target brand is just as tasty as any of the big band names and more affordable.