BY MARKET PANTRY

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Market pantry chicken breast bites buffalo-style 10 oz see more...

Amanda v.
Amanda v.
I purchase these to bake ahead of time and pack for lunches. I highly suggest just oven baking though since the crispiness and even cooking is lost in the microwave. I love Buffalo flavor and these are the perfect hot lunch that I always look forward to each day at work. Market Pantry is an affordable brand too and Targets are so popular so this product is always easy to find.
Nora R.
Nora R.
I love these for a great movie night they taste amazing there are affordable price and you can always find them at target my family loves him and they taste amazing definitely what I expected and it's worth my money I highly recommend it for everyone else who is having a date night for movie night
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
Really delicius, perfect with some bbq sauce. They are good for snack, lunch or for late night dinner. Im not sure if they are healthy but are easy to make, i made them in the oven beacuse i dint like all the oil when you frie them! Also eat them with rice or fries!
Dale M.
Dale M.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer these are the Tyson ones any day! The Tyson ones can be a bit touch and chewy. But I have never had an issue with these! They're so delicious. I like to "overlook" mine a bit so the coating is crunchy. But they are an amazing snack. I have told everyone I know who likes the Tyson ones to switch to these and they have!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
This taste just like from a restaurant. They're easy to make and very affordable. It met my expectations.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
These chickens are delicious and more with that touch of sauce and accompanied by ranch dressing! And the best thing is that you should not cook them just warm them a few seconds in the microwave and are ready to eat! It's a delicious