BY MARKET PANTRY

Find cookies, brownies and bars at Target.com! Market pantry chewy chocolate chip cookies 15 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Paula G.
These right here it's our America cookie lol! They are just perfect size and very chewy and soft! With plenty of chocolate chips in them. When I go to target I have to get about 3-4 packages because just alone my bf can finish one bag alone in just one sitting.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love chewy cookies very much. This brand in particular. They are sold at Target but I think the logo has changed. I might be wrong. Does not taste any different to Chips Ahoy and even more cheaper. I would for sure buy this again and recommend others as well.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Market Pantry Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious! I have only purchased these once, but I would definitely purchase them again. While not the healthiest option for a snack, they are a great treat. I would definitely recommend these to others, especially since they are so affordable!
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
The Market Pantry brand from Target is actually fabulous and with their wide range, not so bad tasting either. It is super affordable and can be found in any Target. These chewy chocolate chip cookies were really really good and I liked this just as much as other known brands.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
These are so good for being a store brand food ! They are so chewy and so full of flavor ! They taste like a traditional chocolate chip cookie ! They meet my expectations and went pretty far ! They are cheaper then normal cookies which is so awesome !
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Target's knockoff version of chips ahoy chewy cookies. So delicious, lots of choco chips and they are soft and chewy. Just wish the bag was resealable.
Kimberly B.
Mmmm. Not much to say besides that these are delicious. I love chewy cookies and these are so good. Now I'm hungry and want some.
Missy B.
Port Huron, MI
These cookies are pretty good!! They are soft and chewy and they are not to expensive. Would definitely recommend these cookies
Rebecca C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like to buy these for my family from time to time! We really enjoy the flavor! We are foodies for sure. They're so good!
Andrea Y.
Florence, AL
These cookies are just as tasty as the name brand cookies! You can't beat the price and they're so good.
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
Where can you find them?