BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! MARKET PANTRY CHERRIES & BERRIES 48OZ. see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love these frozen berries! this blend is by far my favorite because of the types of fruit in it. But they’re really nice to use in smoothies or when baking because everything is ready to go. There is a good amount of each type of fruit in the bag as well. In addition, I feel like you get a good amount of fruit for the price.
sadie k.
Great for a quick and healthy snack or used in a recipe. I love eating them still frozen and sometimes with a little bit of sugar. I also let them thaw and add them to the top of a pound cake with heavy cream.
marie A.
Absolutely the best for just about anything! from healthy smoothies to sweet tooth sorbet. i always have frozen berries in my freezer. i get them at my local food 4 less i have even saw them at the 99 cents store before. the can transform almost anything
Elianna C.
San Pablo, CA
Best thing to have in the morning with some soy milk and Oates. It makes the best smoothie in the morning and keeps you full until lunchtime . i usually put it in my Nutribullet and take it on the go with me if I don't have time for a full breakfast.!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..