BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Cheese Tortellini 19 oz see more...

Lindsay K.
I don't even need sauce with these guys. If my husband isn't home you can catch me with these guys, no sauce, eating straight from the pan. Lol
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love tortellini!! Sometimes it can get pricey but target self it for a decent price. Taste great, very filling. So many ways to make it. Love!
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
Although fast and easy to make, I really didn't enjoy the taste of these tortellini. Will not be repurchasing. I prefer the fresh not frozen.
Michelle L.
Minneapolis, MN
These cheese tortellini are one of my favorite around, even rivaling some restaurants. The filling is really flavorful and a great blend.
Victoria G.
Visalia, CA
Love this Tortellini in the Market Pantry brand. Goes great with snap peas mushrooms with pepper flakes and a glaze of yoir preference.
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
I really enjoy Market Pantry brand and buy their noodles and frozen meals alot. I would definitely recommend these, they are very good.
Rachel  W.
Waxahachie , TX
Easy quick meal you can make! I love making different dishes with these as well as warning them up and throwing some pasta sauce on it!
Cecilia D.
Fresno, CA
I must say this type of pasta is my favorite especially with Alfredo sauce and some shredded chicken, the pasta itself is very tasty
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
These are really great. I use them in my soups and my spouse loves them with Alfredo sauce. Comes out tender and love the filling.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
These are good. I give a 4 star since every time I get these, they have more busted than closed and together. But the taste is good