BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Cheese Tortellini 19 oz see more...

Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
I love this product. I have tried frozen tortellini from every store, and I think this one is my favorite. It has such a nice taste. I usually pair with a Alfredo sauce or a garlic marinara.
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a sucker for pasta and this tastes just as good as something you can get in a restaurant... It's ready so fast and is so much more affordable than going out to eat
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
These are a great easy pasta for a meal that needs to get on the table quickly and that everyone loves. No matter what sauce you're using! Great stuff I always keep on hand to use in a pinch!
Erin H.
Mount Vernon, IN
I love to pick these up when I know the family is having a busy night, heat them up and serve them with some pasta sauce and breadsticks for an easy meal! Very good!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Pretty good! The noodles seemed to take awhile to get soft and I wish there was a bit more filling inside, but the taste was good and you don't need a lot to feel full!
Charmaine M.
Omaha, NE
My family loves this tortellini. They have the right amount of cheese in them so it makes any meal great. I love to just make a nice chicken Alfredo tortellini. This is the easiest way of making it. Their pasta taste more authentic then other brands.
Heather B.
We are huge tortellini fans in our house, tortellini, squash, and alfredo or tomato sauce are things we generally keep on hand for a quick dinner. The market pantry cheese tortellini is very easy to make, simple instructions, and tastes fantastic.
Jamie E.
Pensacola, FL
I love these easy cheese raviolis. They make for an easy lunch for my girls or a delicious dinner for the whole family. They're quick easy and delicious! We love market pantry!
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Good price and very good, don't notice a difference between these and other more expensive brands. Make these all the time for my boyfriend and family (and myself of course)
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are easy to cook, tasty, and a good value! They're quite comparable to similar ones that cost more, so I opt for saving the money. There's very often coupons or extra discounts out for these, too!