BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Cheese Tortellini 19 oz see more...

Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
Great product for the price. Easy to throw together on a weekday, and bring a meal together.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I love cheese tortellini and this is just amazing. It's a good little lunch and comfort food.
Michelle H.
Totally yummy! Love these especially when I feel like having pasta at home! Great choice!!
Cailyn R.
Chesterfield, MI
So yummy! Very hearty meal! taste good with red sauce!!! 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
Lori L.
Love these Tortellini on their own, or added to a soup or casserole. Cheap, easy and fast.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Perfect quick meals that my nephew and niece love, super affordable always too! Great meal.
Ana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love tortellini's and i love cheese together its to die for they are so tasty and cheesy.
Farhana C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Market pantry prices are also unmatched. Enjoy!
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My kids love this and so do I! So easy, so yummy! Wouldn't expect that from a store brand!
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
This is a regular in our household... We love tortellini! It's so amazing in casseroles!