BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Cheese Tortellini 19 oz see more...

Makenna G.
Rocklin , Ca
Very good taste and quality for the price I paid! I don't see a dfference between this and the more expensive competitors
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this cheese tortellini. easy to make and doesn't go bad quickly. pair it with your favorite sauce for a great meal!
Aubrey L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I Apsulutly love this tortalinii! It brings new back to the time I was in France. 10/10 recommend this delicious side. 😍😍
Crystal K.
gloucester, VA
This is such a great bang for your buck. Mix this with shrimp or chicken, and alfredo sauce, and you have a 5 stare meal.
Samantha R.
These are soooo delicious!! My toddler loves them as much as I do and I feel good about giving them to her. Love them!
Victoria T.
These things are so delicious and easy. Love to make them in the morning and reheat for lunch. Definitely recommend. :)
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
Best tortellini around!! My family is picky about store bought pasta but they couldn't tell the difference with this!!
Ruby L.
Titusville, FL
These are great! Add a jar of alfredo or marinara or even some pesto for a super quick and delicious weeknight dinner!
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
I enjoy this product when I want a good meal but a quick meal. It's easy to make and tastes delicious. It's cheap too!
Cori L.
Whitestown, IN
So good, filling and easy to prepare. Easy to get, since there are a lot of super targets around. Great price as well!