Market Pantry Cheddar Cheese Balls - 22 oz.
Market Pantry Cheddar Cheese Balls - 22 oz.
  • "The flavor was good, nothing outstanding but pretty much exactly what you expect a descent cheese puff ball." in 1 review
Taylor W.
Lancaster , PA
Foodie Expert
Take these with us every year when we go to the beach. They are a staple piece. Once you eat some you won't be able to stop though... They're amazing!
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
These are addicting they are so good! They aren't the healthiest but they sure do taste really good!!!
aneesa b.
Sooooooooo delicious and addicting, there is no way you can only eat a few, more like a few handful lol
kristina h.
Centralia, WA
I like this product. Tastes the same as other cheese balls that I have tried in the past.
Krystle R.
Foodie Expert
I remember my mo getting these they where like toys to us they where yummy and fun
Jane C.
Wilmington, DE
I would definitely recommend this snack item to anyone looking for a super cheesy and crunchy snack!
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
These cheese balls are addicting. I pretty much buy them every time I am in target. Great snack to have around the house.
Amber  O.
Mascotte, FL, FL
All of Targets products rock !!!!! My kids love these yummy cheese balls , they just cant get enough !