Market Pantry Cheddar Cheese Balls - 22 oz.

Market pantry cheddar cheese balls - 22 oz. see more...

Market Pantry Cheddar Cheese Balls - 22 oz.
  • "The flavor was good, nothing outstanding but pretty much exactly what you expect a descent cheese puff ball." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are my favorite to snack on! they're so addicting. I think they have great flavor, but i personally would prefer the cheetos brand.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
These cheese balls are addicting. I pretty much buy them every time I am in target. Great snack to have around the house.
aneesa b.
Sooooooooo delicious and addicting, there is no way you can only eat a few, more like a few handful lol
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX
These are addicting they are so good! They aren't the healthiest but they sure do taste really good!!!
Jane C.
Wilmington, DE
I would definitely recommend this snack item to anyone looking for a super cheesy and crunchy snack!
kristina h.
Centralia, WA
I like this product. Tastes the same as other cheese balls that I have tried in the past.
Krystle R.
I remember my mo getting these they where like toys to us they where yummy and fun
Amber  O.
Mascotte, FL, FL
All of Targets products rock !!!!! My kids love these yummy cheese balls , they just cant get enough !