Market Pantry Cheddar Cheese Balls - 22 oz.
Market Pantry Cheddar Cheese Balls - 22 oz.
  • "The flavor was good, nothing outstanding but pretty much exactly what you expect a descent cheese puff ball." in 1 review
Jessica C.
I LOVE Cheese Puffs!! These are so good and are relatively inexpensive. They are great for snacks at home while watching a movie or to eat at the beach . They are good for road trips too but make sure to keep paper towel or napkins on hand. They never last long at our house because everyone loves them so much.
Adrienne G.
Fair Oaks, CA
My favorite form of cheese puff product is cheese balls! Market Pantry is a tasty, well priced option. Perfect party food as they are easy to grab and go. My daughter and I would eat these non-stop, if we could. We buy the giant tub then ration out into snack sized portions so we don't go overboard!
Amanda R.
Cheese puffs! ­čśŹ My number one choice for a day at the beach! When you have a beach house full of teenagers/college students, simple and easy is a must. A day isn't complete with a baggy full of cheese puffs. Simple and cheesy!
Tahany B.
We never run out of these yummy cheese balls since years, it is just the treat, the snack and the on go meal, i eat them with almost everything, put them in sandwiches, salads and with some nuts to add a crunchy cheesy flavor
Anna W.
These are not worth the extra dollar you save instead of buying the name brand... They have a fake weak cheese taste and also are stale and become stale very quickly. Just buy the normal ones.
Gina P.
Durham, NC
I bought these for a beach trip. They were perfect to pour some in a solo cup or bowl l here and there thru out the week. The flavor was good, nothing outstanding but pretty much exactly what you expect a descent cheese puff ball. We like to eat ours with toothpicks... I know weird but blame Rainman... and the cheese doesn't get on your fingers.
Vittoria D.
Washington, DC
Great cheese balls! Pretty much tasted like any other cheese balls you could by, but at a lower price for sure. Only problem was they seemed to go stale quicker than other brands I've had.
Jessica M.
These are not worth the extra money you save instead of buying the name brand... They have a fake weak cheese taste and also are stale and become stale very quickly. Just buy the normal ones.
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are my favorite to snack on! they're so addicting. I think they have great flavor, but i personally would prefer the cheetos brand.
camren s.
My kids love these [& so does my husband]! These taste just as good as any 'name' brand we've ever tried. and when the container is empty it makes good storage for things to :)