Market Pantry Applesauce Homestyle 24-oz. 6-pk.

Market pantry applesauce homestyle 24-oz. 6-pk. see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley D.
Personally, I think this tastes exactly like a name brand applesauce. The market pantry cinnamon applesauce however seems to lack flavor, compared to a similar name brand option.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN
I regularly buy these for my grandson the price is right and he and I both love them!! Convience and taste is what sold me on these and I the taste is delicious I will continue to buy this! !!
monica p.
Riverside, CA
I believe its great tasting for its price! Its soft and tastes real natural. Its best when cold. great to grab for a snack before or after dinner.
Katie S.
Panama city, fl
Very good product for the price. I buy this for my daughter and she loves it. I will keep purchasing this!
Mar W.
Scarborough, ON
Great snack for breakfast or lunches. Convenient and lightweight to pack away. Very tasty for a "no name" brand.