BY MARKET PANTRY #40 in Vinegar

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Market pantry apple cider vinegar - 64 oz. see more...

Review (1)
Sabella M.
I am OBSESSED with apple cider vinegar. I use it for absolutely everything I can get my hands on - but it's such a good beauty tool. I use this with my clay masks and in baths all the time. I put a 2 cups of this into my bath and soak in it, which helps balance your body's natural pH. There's so many other uses for it, but these are my main uses. I love this stuff, and it's so affordable for such a large container.