BY MARKET PANTRY

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Market Pantry Angel Hair Pasta 16 oz see more...

Market Pantry Angel Hair Pasta 16 oz

Start your review of Market Pantry Angel Hair Pasta 16 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Market pantry pasta is delicious and at great prices. It truly is not different than those expensive brands. The angel hair pasta tastes so good with even just a little bit of seasoning And butter.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
This is the only brand of pasta that I buy.

It cooks up perfectly every time, no matter which type I cook.

It never gets mushy and it keeps a nice texture and structure.

Buying the bulk packages here makes life easier and I can stock up on various pasta. I like to always have several types on hand.

You can pretty much always find one kind or another that the price comes out to a dollar or under per box and that works out fine for me because that is what I would pay at the grocery store. I wouldn't buy any of them if they're over a dollar per box, except for the Cellentani - I pay a little more for that one because I can't get it in local stores anyway.

We probably eat way too much pasta and starches in general in our house, but...yummm.

This brand is great for hot pasta, as well as cold pasta salads. Everything keeps a nice firm structure - it's perfect.
Jasmine L.
I love angel hair pasta! It cooks quick, and to be honest, this stuff is pretty cheap and that's why I buy it. It goes good with any pasta recipe that you could dream of, and I don't have any complaints. I haven't ever noticed a difference in quality when compared to other more expensive brands. I will definitely keep purchasing this brand because I know it will be good.
Keely F.
Good pasta! No complaints here! I love angel hair because it is so thin. The market pantry was a good value and it tastes just like the "name brand" pasta. Honestly, the brand of pasta is not something I think about, this one did the job and I would recommend this, especially if you're on a budget!
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Delicious and easy dinner to prepare. Usually affordable at a dollar or 2! Repeat customer- always have on stock. Healthy alternative in the right portion and better than some other brands. Completely satisfied
Melissa H.
I am never disappointed with Targets brand, market pantry. Always packaged in bright packaging clearly labeled. Reasonable and convenient when you have more than groceries to shop for - you can run into target and grab everything you need and know you are also getting quality food products as well.
THE BEST noodle EVER to use to make any Italian pasta dish. I love using these noodles instead of the typical fettuccine noodle to make a delicious pot of chicken and broccoli fettuccine or even a healthy pot of spaghetti and meatballs, I would DEFINITELY recommend any pasta from this brand.
Claire L.
Oviedo, FL
Market Pantry has good pasta that always comes out great. It's inexpensive and can be used in thousands of meals. The taste is good for a store-bought pasta and is definitely a go to for an easy meal. Just make sure to salt the water because it does stick together a bit.
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
We love using the angle hair pasta for our meals, and this is a decent choice. It might lack a little flavor but if your pairing it with a good sauce it'll work just fine.
Victoria S.
Great pasta! Even though this is a store brand pasta, it doesn't taste any different then a name brand . It's really cheap as well . Always a good option for my family especially when we are on a budget .

Target