BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry american cheese singles - 16 ct. 12 oz. see more...

Nikki S.
Tuscaloosa
These are so gross. Do not even compare to Kraft singles. They're very fake feeling and tasting. They are sticky and jelly like and don't break, they just crumble. Will not buy again.
Mikaela Carol L.
Provo
We put these on everything we eat! And also have them during snack time! So easy to grab!
Victoria T.
Great product, it tastes so good and it's a good price! The cheese slices aren't perfectly curated
Kat A.
The market pantry cheese at target is great! Trays good to me! And very affordable! I love saving money and shopping at target. Especially I use the target app to save even more money, and my red card!
Jessie C.
Mustang, Oklahoma
Love these! Good to make sandwiches with or grilled cheese. Also a affordable and cheaper brand than most others
Stephanie L.
I love these singles by Market Pantry. They are tasty. I also believe that for the price, it's a great buy.
Sarah B.
Very tasty cheese!! Sold at a very cheap price and great quality cheese. Amazing flavor- great for sandwiches! This cheese is sold at target. I will continue to buy this cheese and you should try it too!!
Jasmine M.
Savannah, GA
Good cheese for sandwiches! One of my favorite cheeses...and a healthy choice
ben b.
Market Pantry does a great job with providing the same quality at a lower price. MP cheese is great, there are no paper dividers for each slice but these slices don't need them.
Melissa Z.
this is a great value product. for the price, the cheese taste great. they have good flavor and do not taste too processed. I like how they are wrapped, they are affordable, with a low price, which I also like. they can be found every time I visit the store as well.