Market Pantry American Cheese Singles - 16 ct. 12 oz.

Market pantry american cheese singles - 16 ct. 12 oz. see more...

Nikki S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are so gross. Do not even compare to Kraft singles. They're very fake feeling and tasting. They are sticky and jelly like and don't break, they just crumble. Will not buy again.
Mikaela Carol L.
We put these on everything we eat! And also have them during snack time! So easy to grab!
Stephanie L.
I love these singles by Market Pantry. They are tasty. I also believe that for the price, it's a great buy.
Melissa Z.
this is a great value product. for the price, the cheese taste great. they have good flavor and do not taste too processed. I like how they are wrapped, they are affordable, with a low price, which I also like. they can be found every time I visit the store as well.
sara w.
Waycross, GA
Everyone in my household loves grilled cheese sandwiches and I find this stuff makes it taste way better.
Monique I.
Roswell, NM
I love these cheeses. They are super good. Really inexpensive but also very creamy & have a good after taste. You get a lot of cheese for a great price. It just tastes like it's made with care.
L R.
This is a great value pack and they are really nice for sandwiches or even hamburgers.
Angela L.
Made grilled cheese with this. Its pretty good for its brand. I would buy this again
Sheridan W.
These are great for sandwiches or just a snack whenever. I use them all the time
Victoria T.
Great product, it tastes so good and it's a good price! The cheese slices aren't perfectly curated