Market Pantry American Cheese Singles - 16 ct. 12 oz.

Market pantry american cheese singles - 16 ct. 12 oz. see more...

Nikki S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are so gross. Do not even compare to Kraft singles. They're very fake feeling and tasting. They are sticky and jelly like and don't break, they just crumble. Will not buy again.
Kat A.
The market pantry cheese at target is great! Trays good to me! And very affordable! I love saving money and shopping at target. Especially I use the target app to save even more money, and my red card!
Melissa Z.
this is a great value product. for the price, the cheese taste great. they have good flavor and do not taste too processed. I like how they are wrapped, they are affordable, with a low price, which I also like. they can be found every time I visit the store as well.
Sarah B.
Very tasty cheese!! Sold at a very cheap price and great quality cheese. Amazing flavor- great for sandwiches! This cheese is sold at target. I will continue to buy this cheese and you should try it too!!
ben b.
Market Pantry does a great job with providing the same quality at a lower price. MP cheese is great, there are no paper dividers for each slice but these slices don't need them.
Monique I.
Roswell, NM
I love these cheeses. They are super good. Really inexpensive but also very creamy & have a good after taste. You get a lot of cheese for a great price. It just tastes like it's made with care.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
This is the best cheese to make hamburgers!!! or to put it in a arm toast and just let it melt... it is delicious!
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Eat these with burgers for for sandwiches or melt them for nachos and they are very good cannot complain about them
Jessie C.
Mustang, Oklahoma
Love these! Good to make sandwiches with or grilled cheese. Also a affordable and cheaper brand than most others
Stephanie L.
I love these singles by Market Pantry. They are tasty. I also believe that for the price, it's a great buy.