BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry american cheese singles - 16 ct. 12 oz. see more...

Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Foodie Expert
this is a great value product. for the price, the cheese taste great. they have good flavor and do not taste too processed. I like how they are wrapped, they are affordable, with a low price, which I also like. they can be found every time I visit the store as well.
Monique I.
Monique I.
Roswell, NM
I love these cheeses. They are super good. Really inexpensive but also very creamy & have a good after taste. You get a lot of cheese for a great price. It just tastes like it's made with care.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Eat these with burgers for for sandwiches or melt them for nachos and they are very good cannot complain about them
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida
Foodie Expert
This is the best cheese to make hamburgers!!! or to put it in a arm toast and just let it melt... it is delicious!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Mustang, Oklahoma
Love these! Good to make sandwiches with or grilled cheese. Also a affordable and cheaper brand than most others
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Foodie Expert
I love these singles by Market Pantry. They are tasty. I also believe that for the price, it's a great buy.
sara w.
sara w.
Waycross, GA
Everyone in my household loves grilled cheese sandwiches and I find this stuff makes it taste way better.
L R.
L R.
This is a great value pack and they are really nice for sandwiches or even hamburgers.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Made grilled cheese with this. Its pretty good for its brand. I would buy this again
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Foodie Expert
These are great for sandwiches or just a snack whenever. I use them all the time