Market Pantry 8

Market Pantry 8" Flour Tortilla 10 Count

BY MARKET PANTRY

Find crusts, doughs and edible papers at Target.com! Market pantry 8" flour tortilla 10 count see more...

Market Pantry 8
Market Pantry 8" Flour Tortilla 10 Count
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely love being able to go to Target after work and get everything I need for tacos at a reasonable price. We like the Market Pantry tortillas. They have been on the Cartwheel app everytime I have bought them. They are just as good as other brands
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Sudbury
These make really great cheese tortillas! I find them to taste just as good as the name-brand, and often will purchase these instead. One of my favorite summer recipes is to put lettuce, cheese, ranch dressing, and a chicken tender for a delicious wrap.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
My favorite brand of tortillas to purchase is Target's Market Pantry Flour Tortillas.  My whole family likes them and I can get them for a great price.  They are the only brand that we purchase and I find the flavor to be much better than most of the other brands out there.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Pretty good. Not as soft as other brands, but great for soft tacos or fajita night. I ge tthese at target often. They are usually cheaper and a good value.
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
Good for the price! Obviously not the best quality or name brand or anything, but it's good food for the price!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I love flour tortillas and when I was at Target I just grabbed these. Big mistake because these are hardly edible. I wish I would've tried to find mission or any other brand. I love target and most of their other brand's products are comparable to name brand items. If you're grabbing tortillas do yourself a favor and skip these.