BY MARKET PANTRY

Market pantry 6-pk. Oats and honey crunchy granola bars 1.5-oz. see more...

NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
I love these bars. They are an alternative to the nature Valley oats and honey bars. They are cheaper, and good for when on the go to school, work, or as a snack. i will definitely recommend to all people who are looking for delicious snack granola bars.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Market pantry 6 pack oats and honey crunchy granola bars are a target brand.They are very good.the taste is great and the price is right.Target brands are very impressive.they have quality ingredients in them.I love to keep a granola bar in my purse for a quick pick me up.thanks Target for Market Brand products.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
Market Pantry brand overall is our favorite in the house. They offer a large variety of products at a great price. The quality is is far above what I would have expected for the price. These granola bars taste great and are a healthy affordable alternative to other snack products.
Blake D.
San Diego, CA
These used to be one of my favorites! Very light, but sweet enough to curb any craving. Plus, they're available at Target, my go-to shopping place!
cynthia s.
whittier, CA
My family really loves these for their lunches so easy and convenient on the go snack and they taste as good as any other brand and cheaper too
Lindsey Y.
Wildomar, CA
Perfectly comparable to the brand name granola bar. The size is a little smaller but the flavor is the same
Gigi G.
Vista, CA
These are a great grab and go snack. They taste wonderful and fill me up. My kids love them as well.
Amy B.
La Habra, CA
Similar to the Nature Valley Oats and Honey brand. Okay taste. Still prefer Nature Valley version.