BY MARKET PANTRY

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Market pantry 6-inch corn tortilla 30 count see more...

Jenny H.
Atlanta
Yes I love these tortillas we make these all the tacos and chicken and everything we put inside it is also good with the butter on it and everything like that so we also love this
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I love using these for my taco nights! Market Pantry is so affordable and always tastes like you paid a lot! I eat these all the time! You can't go wrong with these! I buy them all the time and definitely recommend you try!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Annie 💄.
fremont
This brand is a great way to save money on staple food items. They are almost always the cheaper option on the shelf with no obvious difference.
Emilie G.
Boston, MA
Love these low carb tortillas! Literally just got back from target and these are a must. They’re flavorful and so tasty with a little cheese
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
Love market pantry tortillas. Love market pantry period! But the tortillas, they're as good as any other brand but at a much better price!
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
I have not used it but I have been recommended to make tacos and quesadillas. they tell me it's delicious