BY MARKET PANTRY

Find cheese and cheese substitues at Target.com! Market pantry 100% grated parmesan cheese 16 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Amy N.
This parmesan cheese is fantastic. It tastes just as good as any other parmesan cheese, but for a smaller price. I don't know if any parmesan cheese is healthy, but I can tell you that this one tastes good. I have purchased this product more than once from Target.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious. I would probably put this on everything if I could. I used to be a loyal name brand kraft Parmesan only user, but of course target changes that for me. Tastes just like the name brand that you can't tell the difference for only a fraction of the price.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I use parmesan cheese on everything. It isn't that healthy, but I can't help but to use an entire bottle when I make spaghetti. I buy this at my local grocery store and the value is great! It really has great quality for the price point that it is at.
Cheryl A.
We shop at target more often than not. And we definitely use their storebrand for the most part because it always got good deals. You can't really tell the difference between this cheese and other big brands. Value and taste. Worth it in my book.
Diana G.
I love market pantry because it is so affordable, they have so many different products and I think the price is always right. I buy it at Target and I can always get an extra discount when I use my cartwheel app, which is another pro !
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
This item is a few cents cheaper than other brands but does not lack in flavor or texture. The quality of this product is very comparable to other similar products. I would recommend to save money and purchase this product.
Brianna J.
Hastings , MN
We love the value of market pantry parmesan. It tastes the same as other brands but is much cheaper! Target also usually has it on cartwheel so you can save additionally when purchasing. It tastes fresh and flavorful!
tay f.
burton
This tastes just as good as name brand cheese! It sprinkles very nicely and melts into my hot food. I like this on spaghetti or goulash! I’m not sure how healthy it is for you but I absolutely adore the taste of this!
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
I love this taste of the Parmesan cheese it didn't taste any different from the other name brands actually it tasted, a little better . I would definitely buy it again. And the price was better than the name brands.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Good brand and good cheese! I use this usually when I’m making lasagna. Don’t let the size fool you, it definitely has a lot. I think for the most part most brands taste the same but this one is definitely good.