BY MARKED

Dietary Supplement. Marked™ Science-Based Performance Nutrition. Packs on mass with 700 calories and an advanced 50g multi-phase protein matrix with critical muscle-builidng nutrients^. Delivers a sustained supply of critical amino acids to fuel optimal anabolic effects for more lean muscle mass^. Enhances recovery with quality carbohydrates plus over 12.5g glutamine, arginine & glutamic acid. Delicious creamy taste – mixes instantly. Banned substance free MARKED™ provides the ultimate in performance nutrition for anyone who wants to achieve their health and fitness goals.  U. see more...

Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
Foodie Expert
I was so excited that this protein actually tasted good! I bought it on sale for $12 at GNC. So, I thought for sure it was going to taste like crap. But, the chocolate flavor is amazing!! I feel satisfied after drinking my shake too. I'd definitely recommend it!
Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
Foodie Expert
I have tried this before and it tastes really good but is not formulated for my fitness goals.