BY MARK WEST

Mark West Winery Pinot Noir Vintage 2013.

Est. 1978.

Appellation California.

Alc. 13.5% by vol.

750ml. see more...

Mark West Pinot Noir 2013
  • "It is pretty good however there are wines that I prefer to this." in 1 review
  • "If you are interested in trying a red wine for the first time, I highly recommend you start here." in 1 review
  • "It's a great wine to keep in the house for impromptu entertaining or a go to host/ess gift. " in 1 review
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
My favorite Pinot noir at a very affordable price. Easy to find in almost any store! Keep an extra bottle on hand for gifts when you visit friends or have company over.
MsJessie N.
This is a great Pinot Noir for the price. I can usually find it for $10 a bottle. It has a great full body taste while being smooth and yummy. I enjoy this wine.
Kayla M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So this little Pinot noir is a house wine in my store. It's a mass production wine so it's super cheap. This is a great starter wine and if your pallet is changing and growing then this wine is perfect for you to try. It's smooth and flavorful. And if you happen to not like it then it's cheap enough for you to not feel bad about spending your money on it. But this is a great Pinot noir for you to try, especially for beginners and something nice and cheap if you need to buy wine for a party or dinner.
Christina D.
If you're looking for a pino noir that's as easy on the wallet as it is on your palette, this is it. The soft, fruity flavor has just enough bite. I personally don't love my red wine to have too much of a wood barrel flavor, nor do I want it to be too sweet. Mark West Pino Noir fits the bill for this wine lover!
Madison Z.
BEST CHINOT-NOIR! So smooth and flavorful and a great price. I picked it up at target, and was pleasantly surprised on how good it tasted for it's price (less than 10$). I would definitely buy again.
Heather S.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a huge Pinot Noir fan, maybe a little too much..... But I do think this is a great middle of the road wine when your not looking to spend a lot. I am a huge fan of Meomi and Elouan, which would be my 5 star choice, but this will do the trick when you are looking to have a few extra glasses and kick back.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
This one of my favorite drinks i love whtn i had a rough day pour me a glass and listen to music or just relaxing nice bottle and the price isnt bad i love it there isnt other choice but i love this one.. i would buy it again but this is me i would reccomend anyone to least try it
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
one of my faves!! I love Pinot Noir so I'm very picky about it and this stuff is great. it's also a great price which is a major plus. I very much enjoy this for holidays, girls nights, or even just dinner at home.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great wine for the price. Usually not more than $10, it's great to have a few on hand in case a guest pops in or you are invited to a dinner party.
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Pretty good wine. Good alcohol content. Has a sharp vut nice taste. It's a bit monotone. Wish it had some more background taste to it.
Aiste U.