BY MARK HILL

With Moroccan Argan Oil, Ylang-Ylang, Palmarosa Exotic Blend of 14 Essential Oils Plant Extracts 2 Rehydrate Add Moisture to Dry, Damaged Hair 3 Made Without Parabens Sulphates MiracOilLicious is an exotic mix of 14 of the finest essential oils plant extracts including Moroccan Argan OIl, Ylang-Ylang, Bergamont, Cedarwood, Sage, Sandlewood, Spearmint, Castor Seed, Palmarosa, Orange, Patchouli, Clove, Artemisia Pallens Flower White Birch. I know that every girl wants strong, smooth totally gorgeous hair! Enjoy super-hydrating hair every day with this amazing moisture-rich nourishing shampoo. Packed with a magical mix of natural ingredients, you ll love the way it makes your hair feel; Silky-smooth, Intensely Nourished Frizz-Free. Just what every girl wants! Enjoy the aroma of essential oils as you massage the creamy lather through wet hair. Rinse away repeat again if see more...

• Does this product work on color treated hair also?1 Answers
Lindsay G.
I use this shampoo along with the conditioner when I am going to blow dry my hair because it gives such a beautiful frizz free finish with a lot of shine and it is very nourishing. My hair is very oily and I can go at least 2 days without washing if I use this shampoo!
Char R.
I don’t actually use this specific brand of Mark Hill I actually use be volume XXL but that wasn’t a choice so I thought I’d give my opinion of that on this one instead. I love Mark Hill products and have been using the shampoo pretty much religiously for the last year. Although it’s hard to get the shampoo out once in your hair it is like a whole different experience of washing hair. It leave my hair feeling volumous and amazing
Manica S.
Does this product work on color treated hair also?